Monday, June 12, 2017

A Webpage and a Camping Convention

A friend of mine has been helping me put together a webpage because I'm sorta clueless about how to go about doing such a thing these days. It's still got some spots that need to be filled out and information dropped in it, but for now, here it is.

I'll be adding some things to it, and my friend will be double checking to make sure it's good to be seen on a phone or other platforms.

This past weekend, I went to something called Geek Out 4.0 that was a geek convention at a rather nice camp ground with my husband who had bought booth space to promote and sell his books. It was rather nice if a touch warm. After we pitched our tent, we set up the table and just relaxed as he or I would try to entice someone to either buy a book or take our cards to check us out on Amazon later. I got plenty of writing done on the sequel to "The Second Anniversary" when I wasn't just relaxing and zoning. The mosquitoes weren't out at all around us, and both Friday and Saturday we were able to lay on the grass and watch the stars come out. It was glorious and very relaxing.

No comments:

Post a Comment