Friday, June 2, 2017

Bit organized?

Last night while laying in bed, I realized I have quite a few stories that I have either built a world for (one of my favorite things to do) or have started scribbling for them. Got m wondering just how many I might have.

This morning, I pulled up an excel spreadsheet in Google Docs, and I started listing them, giving each series a row of its own. Here it is. As you can see, it's a rather extensive list with reminders for me which ones are which. A few of the stories may only be available when I do an anthology or a trilogy together at first before I toss 'em up as separate stories. But it's still a lot of stories. This will be added to as I think of new stories and such.

I confess that all of my plot ideas are self indulgent with a few exceptions. As I finish writing a book, it will be highlighted, and when it is published, there will be a line through it. That way I can actually see some progression beyond the piles of notebooks in my office and bedroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment